Thursday, October 10, 2013

life and other things


Well, I start my new career on Monday! Exciting/terrifying at the same time.  I have wanted to be a teacher for so long and now I am going to be a realtor, very scary.

While waiting for that to begin I've had a lot of free time, and wouldn't you know it I've only gone to the beach once (for five minutes!) since we got back. But, I have been hiking several times and that has been wonderful.  Hiking is the perfect way for me to get outside, see new things and, workout.

Aside from hiking, I have also been doing a lot of cooking. Homemade bread, homemade pizza, homemade bagels, homemade butter, homemade tortillas, homemade ice cream, homemade whatever..I'm on a bit of a kick of wanting everything to be homemade, especially basics.  Its been great though because I'm actually seeing what is in the food we're eating and its free from preservatives and chemicals and other weird things.

I should start taking pictures of the things we do more often so I have pretty pictures to put on the blog.  But, I do try to make a point of not being obsessed with technology all the time. I guess quality of life is more important than the blog, or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment