Wednesday, December 18, 2013

advent activity | 18


Christmas Cards! We may have waited until the last minute to take the picture for our Christmas cards and then waited until the last minute again to order them...But, I actually was really pleased with Moo because they said our cards would arrive on the 20th and they arrived on the 17th! I was genuinely worried that we would be writing, addressing and mailing all of our cards on the same day.

Brenden and I sat down last night with the intent of finishing all of our Christmas cards, but that didn't happen.  My address book that hasn't been updated in over a year, combined with a migraine meant we only got through half. But we are ready to do the second half tonight!

I think you all will enjoy our Christmas cards.  They are so us.

No comments:

Post a Comment