Sunday, June 15, 2014

25 weeks / waking up early

Izzy taking care of baby during my migraine
Due date: September 16
How far along? 25 weeks
What food are you? eggplant baby
Maternity clothes?  I think this category should be clothes that don't fit anymore because everything is getting uncomfortable. Even my gym shorts are starting to be a bit tight.  I spend a great deal of my time at home in minimal clothing.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  Doing Well!
Miss Anything? Goat cheese.
Exercise: Honestly, I'm not going to do any exercising. I know that I should and I planned to start an exercise routine as soon as my work schedule changed but it's been over a month and it still hasn't changed so I have a feeling it never will.  I spend a good amount of time on my feet and do squats while I brush my teeth which is better than nothing. 
Movement: Oh My Gosh this baby is trying to break out! Just kicks, kicks, kicks all the time.
Food cravings: sweets and cheese. 
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? So close to the surface, it'll be an outie any day now.


Happy or Moody: I was pretty moody during the 25th week. There was a lot of stress coming from my job and I came home crying 3 days in a row. Then on Saturday I started dreading Monday and gave myself the worst migraine of my life which ended with a trip to the emergency room when I couldn't stop vomiting. It was a rough week.
Looking forward to: Working on the nursery. All the extra junk is finally cleared out and we are starting to organize and finish painting. 
Best moments last week: It was a really rough week. The best moment was not having a migraine anymore.

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment