Monday, June 23, 2014

26 weeks / security guard


Due date: September 16
How far along? 26 weeks
What food are you? Lettuce
Maternity clothes?  At work I only wear maternity clothes and Brenden's t-shirts. On the weekend I'm all about maxi dresses. I wear the same two over and over again and I have no problem with that.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  Getting rough.  My ribs have started to hurt.
Miss Anything? Nope.
Exercise: 
Movement: Baby spends all night moving and all day sleeping.
Food cravings: Steak
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie but just barely 

Happy or Moody: Happy.  It was an overall good week even though work made me a little crazy. 
Looking forward to: I can't even narrow it down, I'm looking forward to so much. 
Best moments last week: Izzy has started this new thing where he has to know where I am at all times. If the bathroom door is closed he runs to Brenden and does his "I'm in distress" meow. If I am in the shower he pushes back the shower curtain with his nose and starts trying to climb in. Then he realizes there is water and lays between the shower and the door to protect me from intruders. He is my personal security guard these days.
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment