Sunday, June 29, 2014

27 weeks / up close and personal




Due date: September 16
How far along? 27 weeks
What food are you? Cucumber or rutabaga 
Maternity clothes? I've found that my maternity shorts are much more comfortable if I don't use the belly band. When I have it all the way up it just makes me feel claustrophobic and it makes me sweat so much.  When I push it down it looks ridiculous but I don't even care. It's so much more comfortable.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  I have started sleeping in a pillow cocoon and it is amazing. Best sleep I have gotten in weeks.
Miss Anything? no
Exercise: Being outside is an exercise in itself these days. I was transferring our tomato plant to a larger pot, I could not have been outside for more than 5 minutes and I was completely drenched in sweat by the time I came in
Movement: It feels like he is doing somersaults in there. I love it. But I can't believe there is over two months left. He's moving so much already I don't know what its going to be like when I'm closer to my due date.
Food cravings:  Steak.  I never had a steak last week and this little boy seems to have a taste for red meat. He does not get that from his parents.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? It's basically a flattie.


Happy or Moody: I've been very positive this week.  After my stress migraine a couple weeks back I've been making more of an effort to relax and I think it's been working. The great sleep also helps.
Looking forward to: Dressing baby boy in all of his adorable clothes. I did all of his laundry over the weekend and I must of said precious 100 times. Everything is just so cute and I can't wait to see him in it.  
Best moments last week: The apartment is getting more and more organized every day.  It makes me so happy. While Brenden was gone I got a lot of the little stuff done that he doesn't really like to be a part of like, purchasing bath rugs, organizing all of our cabinets, and buying tons of baskets from the dollar store. And the nursery!! It's actually starting to look like a nursery with real baby size things in it and even though it freaked me out at first now I'm beyond excited. 
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment