Sunday, July 13, 2014

29 weeks / no water

This is my "I just got home from work and I'm exhausted" look

Due date: September 16
How far along? 29 weeks
What food are you? Acorn Squash
Maternity clothes? Wearing all maternity clothes in this photo!  
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  My pillow cocoon now has a body pillow! Thanks Brenden. 
Miss Anything? Not being exhausted.  This third trimester is hitting me like a ton of bricks and I am tired allll the time. It's not even that I want to sleep, I just want to lay down every few hours.
Exercise: Not really happening, but I did go on walks when the weather was cooler for a few days. I would probably feel guilty about not exercising if I was gaining too much weight. However, I am very lucky and have only gained 18 of the recommended 25-35 pounds so far. One of my co-workers commented on how that is "so much" and I just laughed.  

But, I still have 11 more (possible) weeks! Lets hope I stay in the healthy range.
Movement: This baby is going to be a soccer player. I count his movements once or twice a day and he'll move ten+ times within a minute. But of course as exciting and fun as that is, on the flip side it stresses me out when I don't feel him kick for a few hours. 
Food cravings:  I have not been having any stand out cravings but I have been giving in to any of the cravings I have. :/
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Flat-ish.  Sticks out a bit here and there


Happy or Moody: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our crib will be arriving soon! (Thanks Grandma!) That is the last big thing for the nursery and then we are basically ready! There are a lot of little things I want to do but they don't truly matter.
Best moments last week: Our water went out! This was not really a good moment, it was actually really frustrating when the water was off for 6+ hours when it was only supposed to be off for one.  The good part was that we live near family! It was so easy for us to take Izzy, hop in the car, drive down the road and have a nice hot shower and functioning toilets.

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment