Saturday, January 31, 2015

January Wrap Up

It's been about a month since I have spent anytime on the blog and it feels like so much has happened.  For one, Kian is now four months old, nearly five months and I can't believe it. He doesn't need to be swaddled to sleep anymore, he goes 4 hours without eating (sometimes), and he is trying so hard to become mobile. My baby is going to be a toddler in no time.

I also started work this month, hence the lack of blogging, and we are all still adjusting to the new schedule.  But, we are almost there! and we would of been already but a stomach virus made its way through our house in the middle of January and knocked us out for a week.  It started with Kian, spread to me, and then hit Brenden.  It was a miserable week and it drove me crazy that two weeks into my new job I was having to take sick days.  Thankfully it has passed and hopefully it will not come back for a long, long, time. or never. If it never came back that would be better.

Otherwise, my new job is wonderful and Kian loves daycare.  Hopefully, in February we will be able to get out more and maybe even blog about it.

2 comments:

  1. Eek! tummy bugs! I was just wondering where'd you run off too! Good to see you're back and all is well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, apparently after work all I want to do is nothing! lol.

      Delete