Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Green Bean Experience



Well, Kian's first food was green beans and it did not go over well.  As you can see he approached the situation cautiously and then protested throughout the experience. I think we lasted about two minutes before he turned his head away from me three times, at which point we recused him from the horrible high chair and gave him milk.

I am happy to report that he did start to warm up to the green beans over the next few days and has now eaten zucchini, peas, and sweet potatoes without protest.  In fact, he seems to love them all,next up carrots and Brussel sprouts.

2 comments:

  1. Aw! I love the pics! Cedar is not taking to food very well at all. She clamps her mouth shut and squirms. I have to tickle her to make her open her mouth and shove the spoon in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, I can't imagine how weird it is to go from milk only to all kinds of different textured things. Thankfully they all eventually take to it, because I was pretty terrified when he hated green beans.

      Delete