Saturday, March 9, 2013

morning thoughts

Laying in bed with Izzy on my left and Brenden on my right.  It's a pretty good feeling.  Of course, I'm squished between them as Izzy takes up a 1/4 of the bed at any given time, and he's sleeping on my arm. But I still love being so close to my little family.

Recently, and especially on mornings like these, I've been thinking of our not so distant future; where we will live, what kind of lifestyle we want, the careers that will make us happiest. These thoughts are becoming present even more, now that graduation is a mere 7 weeks away. It's been such a long journey for Brenden and I to get to this point.  We have spent so many nights discussing where we will settle, and start a family.  Hawaii, east coast, west coast, wild card state, there have been so many options.

But finally, we have settled on a place that we both agree on. That we both look forward to and feel excited about.  We still need to visit a few places, to make sure the environment offered is right for us, but then, it is only a matter of time.



No comments:

Post a Comment