Saturday, April 12, 2014

17 weeks

Feeling bigger every day!

Due date: September 16
How far along? 17 weeks
What food are you? Turnip!
Maternity clothes? Jeggings, and loose shirts. I kind of just look chubby so I like hiding it.
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep:  So, so. Izzy is still sleeping right next to/on top of me, I wake up between 1 and 2 am every morning to use the restroom and my congestion just won't quit!
Miss Anything? not being congested. 
Exercise: Working at a daycare. It's exhausting.
Movement: Not yet. But really looking forward to it.
Food cravings: Double stuff oreos, pizza, and tacos.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Morning.
Gender: 2 weeks until we find out!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Happy or Moody: Happy, excited, can't wait to find out the gender.
Looking forward to: Gender!
Best moments last week: Enjoying spring!!! I am loving spring and this warm weather, I even got to wear a dress and shorts this week! 


2 comments: