Thursday, April 10, 2014

Sewing for Baby

from here


I used to sew when I was younger.  I mostly made simple things like pillows, and skirts and now that we have a baby on the way I want to make more simple things and maybe even a few complicated things.  I've put together a list of all the things I definitely want to make before this baby comes.

1. Bibs: These look pretty simple to make and I love all the creative fabrics that they used.

2. Blankets,  blankets, and more blankets: You can never have too many blankets. 

3. Playmat:  Honestly, I'm fine with using a blanket as a play mat. But, the idea of having something a little thicker than I can sit/kneel is probably the only reason this looks appealing.

4. Hooded Towel: This one is gorgeous.

5. Burp cloths: You can never have too many of these either right? 

I have many more things on my pinterest board that I'm considering making, and even more things  I want to make once we know if we're having a boy or girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment