Sunday, April 20, 2014

18 Weeks / Happy Easter!


Due date: September 16
How far along? 18 weeks
What food are you? Small sweet potato
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but it's starting to get warm and I think maternity shorts will be a must.
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep:  Okay. The belly is growing and I'm struggling to get used to it and find a comfortable position for my belly and back.
Miss Anything? I'm sick again! So I would like to not be sick... I went to the doctor this time and she said it's allergies mixed with my nasal cavity being swollen. I'm not sure I believe her but I tried the medicine anyways and it makes me sick. But, on the bright side today was better than yesterday!
Exercise: I now work at the daycare full-time and it is even more exhausting. 
Movement: Hopefully soon!
Food cravings: None. I was sick.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Congestion/medicine
Gender: We find out later this week and I am so excited!!! It's the only thing that's going to get me through this week!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In but it's changing and it's a very strange thing to observe.
Happy or Moody: Happy when not vomiting! Otherwise miserable.
Looking forward to: Gender! and seeing the baby! 
Best moments last week: Finding out I am now be the lead teacher in Pre-k. Very exciting to be teaching again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment