Monday, May 26, 2014

22 weeks


Due date: September 16
How far along? 22 weeks
What food are you? Papaya
Maternity clothes? pfft. Pants are so uncomfortable. All pants.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep:  I haven't been sleeping very well this week.  This little baby gets quite active at 4am and I haven't been going to bed until 10. I realize this is still 6 hours of sleep but I usually get between 9 and 10 hours every night. Because of this lack of sleep I practically fell asleep standing up a few times.
Miss Anything? Sleep
Exercise: No.
Movement: I want to feel more movements. I feel some kicks sporadically but I want more.  
Food cravings: Cupcakes ( but I haven't given in! [yet, just waiting for the weekend])
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In!
Happy or Moody: Moody. I was a grump this week
Looking forward to: Settling in. Not moving.
Best moments last week: 
Baby registry! We went to Babies R Us and registered for baby things. It was actually a lot of fun trying out the strollers  and car seats and seeing all the silly things that you don't actually need and would probably never use. 
Moving! We moved into our new apartment this week and we are still moving. I'm exhausted. Brenden and I both are. We started moving on Thursday and even though we don't have many things, everything is in small boxes so it's taking forever especially with this pregnant lady who gets exhausted after going up two flights of stairs. Now most everything is moved and we are just trying to get settled to make this place a home. Fingers are crossed it'll start feeling more homey next weekend.
My mom came! My mom came down from DC for a visit and it was so much fun! We were able to show her around Nashville, do a little baby shopping and mostly just hang out.  I haven't seen my mom in a year so it was great to have her around and I'm looking forward to seeing her again in August!

Whoops, posted late! Better late then never.

No comments:

Post a Comment