Thursday, May 15, 2014

21 weeks



Due date: September 16
How far along? 21 weeks
What food are you? Pomegranate
Maternity clothes? I'm probably going to need more maternity shorts and a few dresses to survive the summer. But currently I'm still wearing all my own shirts its just really obvious to me that I'm pregnant now. The parents in my class are all pretty surprised I'm having a baby in September and say I don't look pregnant at all. 
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep:  Here's a little peek into what sleeping is like for me.
Miss Anything? Nothing that I miss terribly at this moment, although every time I see sushi it's all I want to eat.
Exercise: I can hope to exercise as much as a I want but as long as I'm working until 6 every night there will be no exercise. 
Movement: Starting to feel punches and kicks and somersaults. 
Food cravings: None this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In!
Happy or Moody: Happy!
Looking forward to: Moving to our new apartment
Best moments last week: We had a very good week. We went through all of our new furniture, did some painting, and started to prepare for this week (we actually move today, I'm posting this a few days late...oops.)

No comments:

Post a Comment