Thursday, June 5, 2014

24 weeks / summer has arrived


Due date: September 16
How far along? 24 weeks
What food are you? 
Maternity clothes? Long flowy dresses are my new weekend uniform. It's getting hot!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  mmm It's okay.  I spent most of this week being very uncomfortable. 
Miss Anything? Being able to do things. I really want our apartment to be organized but I can't move the big things around and getting up off the floor is becoming a real struggle. Plus every time something is organized we bring more things and the whole place is just a hot mess again. 
Exercise: Walking.
Movement: The movement is coming more often, seeing my belly move is so strange!
Food cravings: I'm still stuck on sweets but also steak. Nom!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In and working it's way to the surface.
Happy or Moody: Moody. I have been very emotional, even crying about going to work.  Sometimes I just want to stay in bed for the next three months.  I think that the apartment being so disorganized is making me feel even more moody. If only I had time to organize.
Looking forward to: This baby! I can't believe we only have three more months. I am sure time is going to fly by. 
Best moments last week: Baby's heartbeat! Like any expectant mother, I love hearing my baby's heartbeat. I'm sad there is a whole month before I will hear it again :(

No comments:

Post a Comment