Monday, June 2, 2014

23 weeks

All Belly

Due date: September 16
How far along? 23 weeks
What food are you? Grapefruit
Maternity clothes? Beginning to wear more and more dresses.
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep:  Our new mattress is amazing! Even though I still wake up for a few hours every night I sleep like a rock when I am asleep. 
Miss Anything? I missed alcohol this weekend
Exercise: Walking. 
Movement: Yes, baby kicks and punches multiple time per days and there are even some strong ones in there where my whole belly shakes

Food cravings: I'm not sure.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In!
Happy or Moody: Happy.
Looking forward to: Still looking forward to settling in and our next appointment with the doctor later this week. Excited to hear that heartbeat again. 
Best moments last week: Showering after our camping trip and catching up on sleep.  Even though we were only there two nights I was sleeping so little it was making me sick. I thought my morning sickness was coming back for a bit and I was so disappointed, it was very reliving to know that it was just a lack of sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment