Sunday, July 6, 2014

28 weeks



Due date: September 16
How far along? 28 weeks
What food are you? Eggplant
Maternity clothes? I'm wearing a maternity dress from h&m in these photos. 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  Still using my pillow cocoon and still loving sleep. Struggled a bit after getting my Tdap vaccine since my arm was SO sore. But thankfully the soreness is gone and the wonderful sleep is back.
Miss Anything? no
Exercise: Negative.
Movement: Still lots of movement and really letting me know that he does not like when things are on him. Even if I put my arms on my belly he immediately starts kicking. I guess he doesn't like being squished.
Food cravings:  All about the sweets this week.  Mostly cake. I always love cake, but this week I loved it extra. 
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Still flat


Happy or Moody: Happy!
Looking forward to: We found the crib! and I've started printing photos and finding art to hang in baby boy's room. All of our apartment is a work in progress but his room will be done soon.  
Best moments last week: My work schedule changed from 9-6 to 6:30-3:30. I'm not sure if its permanent but I love it so much. I come home and still have time to do things, like cook/eat dinner, do laundry, be awake for a few hours. It's wonderful!! and since I only have about 2 months of work left I hope it lasts.

I'm wondering if I should cut my hair. A few months ago I was certain I would cut it and now I just don't know.  Brenden keeps joking that I should get the mom bop but if I cut my hair that short it becomes a triangle head real quick. I will probably end up just getting a trim. 

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment