Sunday, July 20, 2014

30 weeks/ big belly




Due date: September 16
How far along? 30 weeks
What food are you? Cucumber
Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes/ Brenden's clothes.  I can't even wear my t-shirts anymore because they are just way too tight. 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  I now wake up twice a night to use the restroom. Then at about 4am Izzy wakes up and starts scratching the wall next to my head. 
Miss Anything? Stamina/energy.  I'm so tried.
Exercise: Still doing walks when possible. 
Movement: Lots and lots, including more stretching which feels like he is pushing out my skin.
Food cravings:  Not this week.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Not fully out, not fully in. Just kind of chilling on the edge. 


Happy or Moody: Moody.  I was incredibly moody this week and everything annoyed me, especially the heat. 
Looking forward to: We have another doctors appointment coming up soon and then we start going to the doctor more often meaning baby boy will be here soon!
Best moments last week: The crib is here and built and baby's room is looking more complete everyday! I love just going in and thinking about him being here. Already love him so much.

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment