Sunday, July 27, 2014

31 weeks/ I hate this schedule




Due date: September 16
How far along? 31 weeks
What food are you? Pineapple!
Maternity clothes? All I wanted was to be comfortable this week so I took the strings out of my gym shorts and wore Brendens t-shirts.  
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  Waking up multiple times a night to use the restroom and incredibly parched all night long.  
Miss Anything? I had to work 9-6 this week and I desperately missed working 6:30-3:30. When I work 9-6 I come home exhausted and stressed out. 
Exercise: I still think working at the daycare is great exercise.  Sitting on the floor and then getting back up, is becoming increasingly difficult and should be considered great exercise.  I do it like 50 times a day. 
Movement: Baby boy has started to sleep more. Instead of feeling him moving all day, I have to sit down and rest and then he starts going wild. 
Food cravings: Ice cream sandwiches. 
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Still just barely peeking out


Happy or Moody: I was in between this week.  Frustrated by work, but happy about other things.
Looking forward to: Doctors appointment! 
Best moments last week: My fur child is still loving on me all the time and this week was no exception but it was extra fun because he legitimately thinks the baby's room is his room and glares at us whenever we walk in. It's hilarious. But no worries, we've started locking him out so he knows it's off limits.

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment