Sunday, August 3, 2014

32 weeks / sewing and sanding



Due date: September 16
How far along? 32 weeks
What food are you? Head of lettuce
Maternity clothes? This week I started wearing my maternity shirts! Up until now they still looked way too big but the other day I put one on and boom! it fit. 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  Okay.
Miss Anything? Goat cheese. I really miss goat cheese and I am so excited to go to the goat cheese farm after baby boy arrives.
Exercise: meh...
Movement: I had some passion fruit tea this week and surprise, surprise, tea has caffeine in it. I never drink caffeine so baby boy has never had it and he was going WILD. I didn't even finish it and yet he was rolling around and kicking, and punching for so long. He was still going about 2 hours later when I met Brenden at the doctors office.  I had Brenden put his hand on my belly and he couldn't believe it, because he just kept going and going. Crazy baby.
Food cravings: CHEESE.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? I don't know if it's actually going to come out.


Happy or Moody: Quite a good week.
Looking forward to: Finishing the nursery!! I keep saying this but we actually are almost done with it. 
Best moments last week: I don't know, it was a pretty good week all around.

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment