Sunday, August 10, 2014

33 weeks/baby shower!




Due date: September 16
How far along? 33 weeks
What food are you? Durian fruit
Maternity clothes? All the time!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  I'm starting to sleep less and less as I wake up more and more.  
Miss Anything? Nothing in particular this week.
Exercise: I'm getting a lot of slack about not walking enough so I guess next week (or when I'm on maternity leave...)I will start walking more.
Movement: Goodness gracious he is moving a lot and has really been favoring pushing against the right side of my belly.
Food cravings: Chinese food.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? It's stuck just a little bit out and I don't think it'll come out anymore. 

Happy or Moody: Moody. I was just grumpy and tired this week.  It doesn't help that I'm really over working because I wake up so tired and frustrated that i have to go to work.  Though usually I come home in a good mood.
Looking forward to: Doctors Appointment (we're going every 2 weeks now!) and getting answers to all the questions that my family has asked.
Best moments last week: Baby shower of course! I had family in town which is always wonderful and we got to celebrate baby boy. He is so very loved and he isn't even here yet. 

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment