Monday, August 18, 2014

The Last Week

looks like fall but it's not.
It's my last week of work! I'm mostly excited to stop working as this is the most stressful job I've ever had with the most bending ever and I am just a tad bit pregnant.  Watching me bend over has got to be a sight.  Actually I could still sort of bend until about two weeks ago when it turned into a full on squat and reach. I try to avoid bending/squatting as much as possible. But anyway, it's my last week and while I am excited, I'm also a little bit blue about it because I stayed home sick today and got a look into what my life will be like for the next 1-4 weeks.

Sitting and waiting.

Hopefully I won't be sick the entire time and I can actually get things done but I have a feeling that meeting my baby boy will be the number one thing on my mind. I really want to enjoy the dwindling time that Brenden and I have together to enjoy just the two of us but all we can ever talk about is baby boy, and meeting baby boy, and baby related things. We've got baby brain!  Perhaps we can remedy that situation this weekend.

For now, I have a sickness to overcome and four more days of work to conquer.

No comments:

Post a Comment