Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving


Look at all of our thriving plants!
Izzy's "give me more turkey now" face

THANKSGIVING!!!! It was just the two of us this year and we made even more food than last year.  What can I say, we like leftovers. Looking at the pictures it looks like we only ate things that came in various shades of yellow, but I can assure you that there was some red (cranberry sauce), green (green bean casserole), white (mashed potatoes) and turkey color.

I think what makes all the hours of cooking worth it is when you then spend an hour (or more) around the dinner table with family and friends.  While we were happy with all of our food and watching Izzy devour turkey, I think we need to be with family next year.  Four years is too long.

On to Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment