Sunday, May 4, 2014

20 Weeks

(sorry week 19, you live in my memory only)



Due date: September 16
How far along? 20 Weeks/ Halfway!
What food are you? Banana
Maternity clothes? The maternity shorts have arrived! and I am very thankful. Totally different from my normal choice of shorts but clothes that fit are wonderful
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep:  Would be wonderful if it wasn't for a certain cat.
Miss Anything? Nope! 
Exercise: One of these days I hope to start doing some pre-natal yoga but for now I'm still chasing after kids. 
Movement: Little butterflies!
Food cravings: The smell of onions, mmmm.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week and I am so thankful.
Gender: We are in love. 
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In!
Happy or Moody: I'd like to say happy but I've been pretty moody recently.
Looking forward to: Moving in two weeks. 
Best moments last week: Brenden's parents have a friend who is moving to Arizona and offered us the furniture she is leaving behind. Well this week we went and looked at all the furniture they are leaving behind and we can basically furnish our entire apartment. We are incredibly lucky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment