Monday, September 8, 2014

38 weeks/ I'm huge


I do not realize how huge my belly actually is until I walk past a full length mirror or see myself in pictures, like these. My belly is really sticking out! It's no wonder I have so much trouble with getting up these days.

Due date: September 16

How far along? 38 weeks
What food are you? Watermelon
Maternity clothes? It's gotten to the point where even Brenden's large t-shirts no longer fit without the bottom of my belly peeking out.  
Stretch marks? Still on my hips
Sleep:  Hit and Miss, I sleep through most of the night but from about 3am on I tend to get up every half hour to visit the facilities. 
Miss Anything? Being able to roll over. The pressure on my back has started to get really intense so anytime I roll from my right side to my left side the pain is incredible.
Exercise: Walking
Movement: Still pretty active in there with very long periods of rest. 
Food cravings: Carrots 
Labor Signs: Still just braxton hicks.  No signs of baby boy coming anytime soon. 
Belly Button in or out? Half out, but can be flat depending on how baby boy is positioned 

Happy or Moody: I was a bit in between this week with a lot of emotional moments and a lot of happy moments. 
Looking forward to: Meeting my sweet baby boy! That's all I can think about 
Best moments last week: Brenden and I are really savoring our last moments as just the two of us. This Tuesday marks 39 weeks meaning there is really only two more possible weeks of life without baby boy. So we've been spending a lot of time cuddling, holding hands, and savoring laying in bed with nothing to do.  

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment