Saturday, November 29, 2014

Beyond The Coastline | Happy Thanksgiving!




Thanksgiving was wonderful and chaotic and I can't believe it's already over. We spent the holiday with Brenden's parents and his sister's family.  There was also three dogs! A German Shepard and two Poodles, it got a little crazy.  

Brenden and I did all the cooking and we made so many different dishes that plates were overflowing with food. But unfortunately, most of the leftovers are gone already so we have plans to make more stuffing, potatoes, green bean casserole, and gravy. Lots and lots of gravy.  

2 comments:

  1. Your video wouldn't play for me. :( oh well, It's Sunday and I just ate the last of the leftovers - the last piece of cake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time to make more food! and I may have to make some cake.

      Delete