Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thanksgiving is nearly here!


It's nearly Thanksgiving and I have been keeping busy by trying to knock things off of my to-do list; Christmas shopping, dress hemming, video editing, meal making, and numerous other things.  I am almost done with Christmas shopping! and thank goodness because the stores are absolutely awful right now.  We went to Target over the weekend to pick up a tree stand and I wanted to leave as soon as we stepped in the door. Awful, horrible.  I don't know how people do black Friday shopping.  I can't even stand small crowds of people shopping.  

The most important thing on my to-do list has been preparing for Thanksgiving! Brenden volunteered us to make dinner this year (our first Thanksgiving home in 4 years!) so there has been a flurry of menu planning, meal prep, and numerous trips to the grocery store.  But, I am feeling confident that Thanksgiving will be a success and if not, there will be wine.  Lots of wine. 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and drank lots of wine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! hope you enjoyed the holiday as well.

      Delete